[nycphp-talk] no longer need help with debugging mail()

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Fri Nov 21 12:33:08 EST 2003

By entities, you're referring to < and > ?

And you mentioned you're going to get rid of them.  So are you only going to
use the email address without the Name?

Wondering as I've run into a couple uunexpected missed emails from a
newsletter system I wrote and I'm not finding errors in the logs, no
bouncebacks or much of anything..

Mark