[nycphp-talk] cURL install

Vinay Chinnam vinay_chinnam at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 21:15:16 EDT 2003

Hi guys,
I am trying to get linkpoint select API integrated into an osCommerce installation and get the following error at the very first step.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: curl_init()

I asked for cURL to be installed and after a short time I was told that he got it installed from instructions found at some website (http://www.viaverio.com/support/virtual/admin/curl/index.cfm ) but the phpinfo doesnt show any section which says that curl is installed/enabled.
I do see curl in the config line as below..
'--with-curl=shared,/usr/local/curl'

but even now I get the fatal error .. anything I missed? . help anyone!
I can put up a public phpinfo if required ..

thanks,
Vinay