[nycphp-talk] cURL install

Andrew Yochum andrew at digitalpulp.com
Wed Oct 1 21:58:56 EDT 2003

Hi Vinay,

Since you are compiling the cURL extension as a shared library, the module must
be loaded in your php.ini.  You'll need to add something like:
    extension=curl.so
I'm not sure of the actual name of the library, but you should find it in
/usr/lib/php4 or somewhere similar.

If you don't have that file the attempt to add curl support may have failed.
You'll want to look at the output of the configure script to be sure it found
everything it needed for curl support.

Hope that helps and good luck with the LP Select API.

Andrew

--
Andrew Yochum
Digital Pulp, Inc.