[nycphp-talk] Ok let me ask a better question

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Mon Oct 6 11:17:59 EDT 2003

Hi Phil:

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 12:39:34AM -0400, Phil Powell wrote:
> Well I would go into php.net, phpbuilder, zend, nyphp.org and
> pcom.net but

So now you're saying "would."  Your last email said "assuming that I have"
as to imply that you actually "did."  Which is it?  If you actually "did,"
what are the URI's you actually looked at?  You can look in your web
browser's history (in IE: it's the icon in the tool bar that looks like a
sun dial).

--Dan

--
     FREE scripts that make web and database programming easier
           http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/