[nycphp-talk] Ok let me ask a better question

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Mon Oct 6 13:37:01 EDT 2003

Hello Again Phil:

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 11:17:59AM -0400, Analysis & Solutions wrote:
> Hi Phil:
>
> On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 12:39:34AM -0400, Phil Powell wrote:
> > Well I would go into php.net, phpbuilder, zend, nyphp.org and
> > pcom.net but
>
> So now you're saying "would."  Your last email said "assuming that I have"
> as to imply that you actually "did."  Which is it?  If you actually "did,"
> what are the URI's you actually looked at?  You can look in your web
> browser's history (in IE: it's the icon in the tool bar that looks like a
> sun dial).

By your lack of response, I'll take this discussion to mean "would," thus
you didn't actually read the PHP manual on line.

By the way, the manual has code examples that you can cut and paste, then
examine and play with to determine how things work.

Enjoy,

--Dan

--
     FREE scripts that make web and database programming easier
           http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/