[nycphp-talk] Ok let me ask a better question

Chris Shiflett shiflett at php.net
Mon Oct 6 11:40:45 EDT 2003

--- Phil Powell <soazine at erols.com> wrote:
> I would not ask if, after careful investigation, that I STILL DO
> NOT KNOW!

Most people on this list learn well from experience, and experience has shown
that you do not give anything "careful investigation" prior to asking the list.
Your questions would be better received and easier to answer if you would put
forth some effort of your own (before or after you ask, in fact; we're
forgiving).

In the future, perhaps you should add this URL to your list of things to
reference prior to asking a question:

Hope that helps.

Chris

=====