[nycphp-talk] Apache 2.0/Virtual Host with SSL

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Wed Oct 8 14:24:43 EDT 2003

>From the original message:
"the first page has a link to the second page. Here's the
link: <a href="https://unap/test2.php">click me</a>. "unap"
is a virtual host on the server and all other links work
correctly on the server but not this one. *However*, if I
change the link to a fixed IP address, i.e., <a
href="https://192.168.1.112/unap/test2.php">click
me</a>...it works fine.

I don't think he's trying to have multiple ssl virtual hosts
-- I think he just wants the the one he was to work "name
based".

I feel a little guilty about sending the message about that
link because, like you, I don't think it's possible. And I
would not want to send anyone on a wild goose chase.

But hey, you never know it might help...

T. Gales & Associates
Helping People Connect with Technology
http://www.tgaconnect.com