[nycphp-talk] PHP and Instant Messenger -- was: time tracking apps...

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Wed Oct 15 11:31:43 EDT 2003

> I'm in the early stages of a project just like that. It's going to be a
> Jabber bot written in Python that will  collect timesheet information

Im just wondering (I don't know Python that well) but is there a reason on
why the bot itself could not be done in PHP as well?  I noticed a few people
do write tools which require both Python + PHP but could never figure out
why ... is it just what u are comfortable with or is there another reason?

- jon