[nycphp-talk] virtual host;review posts?

deedee delta at rochester.rr.com
Tue Oct 21 22:47:16 EDT 2003

please dont take offense Jon but we just discussed the setup of virtual host
about 2 weeks ago... we recently had more than 18 posts on how to set up
virtual host including links to apache website
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/vhosts/ and our own
http://phundamental.nyphp.org  (check the nytalk archives around oct 6
through oct 8).

a general question to our fearless leaders of NYPHP, i am wondering how
anyone can be sure to thoroughly search the 'archives' before asking
questions in this nyphp-talk.  the only reason i even know the virtual host
discussion occurred is because i was  involved with the discussion thread...
but i am just as likely to ask a question about a topic that was discussed
in detail in the past or in another nyphp resources.

so i hope you find your answers Jon in the resources above.  i was hoping to
hear from Jeff Siegel about his success story of setting up virtual hosting.
;)

regards,
deedee