[nycphp-talk] virtual host;review posts?

Jeff Siegel jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Wed Oct 22 04:31:28 EDT 2003

Did I miss a "virtual hosting" question? ;)

You *can* Google the NYPHP site...http://www.nyphp.org/google.php to see
if a particular issue has been discussed.

And as for my success story, well, virtual hosting works fine for me.
Keep in mind, though, different situations may not be covered in that
article, e.g., if you need SSL, since the hosting as described there is
name-based...not IP based.

Jeff Siegel
P.S. I'm not a "leader" but just fairly involved with the group.