[nycphp-talk] Smarty syntax: for(...)

Scott Mattocks crisscott at netzero.com
Wed Oct 22 17:34:12 EDT 2003

I thought about doing that but I want to avoid any unnecessary work in
my PHP if I can.  I know that I could also just include PHP code in my
template but I was hoping for something more elegant than that.  It just
baffles me that Smarty doesn't have a plain old looping structure that
isn't tied to an array.

Scott Mattocks