[nycphp-talk] OSCommerce Gotchas(?)

Mark Armendariz nyphp at enobrev.com
Fri Oct 31 11:55:28 EST 2003

I agree that's it's incredibly well written, although could use a bit more
of seperation of logic and data.  I find myself spending far more time
customizing the system than I expect due to just trying to find where things
are in the code.

ALSO, when adding contributions, BACKUP!! And be SURE the contribution is
made for the version you've installed.  The dev community is pretty well on
the ball, and they make some big changes from release to release, so you
might find your self bringing someone else's contribution up to date because
of some change in their class system or something.

Um... Haven't worked with it in a few months, so I'm a bit rusty.  Be sure
to contribute!!! It's an incredible community.

Mark