[nycphp-talk] OSCommerce Gotchas(?)

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Fri Oct 31 12:07:17 EST 2003

can you explain a little ... i just setup shop last week for my wife and it
seems to be going pretty well, four orders already :-)  I did not really run
into any snags yet (planning on authorizenet module to give some problems or
take a few to figure out) but one thing i really wish the package came w/ is
templates or the use of them ...

are there any types of small user groups in the city relating to this
project that u know of?

- jon