[nycphp-talk] OSCommerce Gotchas(?)

Jeff Siegel jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Fri Oct 31 13:36:12 EST 2003

I found the setup to be a snap but after toying around I then realized
that my ISP has magic quotes turned on.

I had found a site that sells templates...not dirt cheap but some are
real pretty and if you think about the labor involved in doing it
yourself it may be worth the purchase.
See: http://www.oscoders.biz/

Jeff Siegel