[nycphp-talk] How can I be prompted for Windows Authentication w/o .htaccess?

Brian Pang bpang at bpang.com
Fri Sep 5 10:08:30 EDT 2003

maybe it's in the parent directory?
if it is, it would apply recursively.

> I have a folder that requires Windows Authentication each time it is
access.  The remote system is Linux.  However, there is no sign of
.htaccess nor .htpasswd as I understand a UNIX-based system to have to
prompt for Windows Authentication, yet each time I am always prompted,
even if I call the folder directly w/o calling a specific file in that
folder (this all done via the browser).