[nycphp-talk] windows help OT

Hans Zaunere hans at nyphp.org
Fri Sep 12 16:47:26 EDT 2003

I'm sure there are many virus and trojan detection system available for Windows (after all, it's had it's practice :) but Norton should take care of it.  Are you sure Norton's virus definition files are updated?

Before I jump through hoops, however, I'd make them prove that there was a DoS from your box.  People, especially those involved with IRC, are often quick to jump to conclusions.  Put the ball in their court, first.