[nycphp-talk] "micro offices" (ot)

D C Krook dkrook at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 13 11:28:36 EDT 2003

Jon,

The contractor-oriented dotcom I used to work for had a relationship with HQ
Global Workplaces.  They seem to still be in business, although they might
be overkill for your needs.

http://hq.com/
http://hq.com/products/?id=25&section=IP

If you want open space and an open LAN, you could just go to Bryant Park
and/or the NYPL with a wireless card though.  :)