[nycphp-talk] installing PHP/MySQL on a Mac

D C Krook dkrook at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 23:38:25 EDT 2003

Peter,

You could compile from source as on any other Unix variant, but if you want
to take advantage of Mac OS X's GUI to manage servers, Server Logistics (no
affiliation) lets you do so through the System Preferences panel with their
free precompiled binaries.

They're pretty quick to update PHP, Apache, MySQL, and Tomcat when new
releases come out.

http://serverlogistics.com/software.php
+ Complete MySQL
+ Complete Apache 2