[nycphp-talk] web store + Linkpoint API

Jerry Kapron nyphp at NewAgeWeb.com
Tue Sep 16 19:17:02 EDT 2003

Does anybody know of any good complete web store code with support for the
Linkpoint merchant API?  I usually code my own stuff but I simply don't have
enough time to "reinvent the wheel" this time ... and the deadline for this
assignment is right around the corner. This client needs an advanced web
store with all the bells and whistles, especially for shipping (real-time
interaction with FedEx or UPS would be nice), shopper accounts, advanced
order processing, inventory management and report creation.  He already has
a Linkpoint merchant account, so it would be nice if I could find a ready
solution with support for Linkpoint API.  Your suggestions are really
appreciated.

Cheers,
Jerry