[nycphp-talk] web store + Linkpoint API

Andrew Yochum andrew at digitalpulp.com
Tue Sep 16 19:26:55 EDT 2003

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 07:17:02PM -0400, Jerry Kapron wrote:

> Does anybody know of any good complete web store code with support for the
> Linkpoint merchant API?  I usually code my own stuff but I simply don't have
> enough time to "reinvent the wheel" this time ... and the deadline for this
> assignment is right around the corner. This client needs an advanced web
> store with all the bells and whistles, especially for shipping (real-time
> interaction with FedEx or UPS would be nice), shopper accounts, advanced
> order processing, inventory management and report creation.  He already has
> a Linkpoint merchant account, so it would be nice if I could find a ready
> solution with support for Linkpoint API.  Your suggestions are really
> appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
> Jerry

OSCommerce has most of what you're looking for.  There is a Linkpoint API
module in the contributions that uses the PHP Wrapper from Linkpoint (now free,
used to be $95 from them).  There are also shipping modules for the real-time
shipping calculations...

http://oscommerce.com/

PS. Don't bother using the Linkpoint Basic integration module ... there is
potential for user error to foul up an order and thats not good.

--
Andrew Yochum
Digital Pulp, Inc.
andrew at digitalpulp.com