[nycphp-talk] more queries, or bigger in-memory data structure ?

David Mintz dmintz at panix.com
Thu Sep 18 17:03:20 EDT 2003

Dan,

I believe I do follow you and I don't think it would do for me (or, it
would work, and I do not understand you (-:).

If two successive 'subitems' are different, I want to concatenate the
fields that are different and display then in one cell in one row.

Let's say the result set looked like this

Judge  Language  Defendant  Interpreter
Jones  Spanish   Estrada    Mirta
Jones  Spanish   Estrada    Elena

...then I want to display

Judge  Language  Defendant  Interpreters
Jones  Spanish   Estrada    Mirta, Elena

...because that's what makes sense to the user. Zat make any sense?

Thanks,

	David