[nycphp-talk] Repost Post Vars

Jeff Siegel jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Sun Sep 21 13:12:25 EDT 2003

Dan,

You may have missed my little "disclaimer" in which I noted "...it
doesn't directly address your question concerning the header call." As
for requiring a full URI...it seems that's not required. The PHP manual
does state that "...relative URIs will be changed to contain the session
id automatically."

Jeff