[nycphp-talk] Zend 3.0 (was Yesterday's Meeting. Templates etc)

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Wed Sep 24 09:50:41 EDT 2003

There is always secure VNC and vmWare :-)

(just fyi, i was someone extremely skeptical @ vmware solutions but having a
dual boot laptop w/ RH/XP i was extremely impressed with this product:
http://www.vmware.com/products/desktop/ws_features.html)

I did run Zend Studio on the Linux virtual IP + the editor on XP, not sure
if that has anything to do with your problem but it was pretty cool.  The
VNC solution is also nice.

- Jon