[nycphp-talk] Debugging phpBB: blank page

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Wed Sep 24 23:11:05 EDT 2003

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 10:48:08PM -0400, D C Krook wrote:

> I'm having some trouble debugging a client's phpBB system.

Oh yes, as you now see, phpBB could be better thought out and still has
bugs.  I can't count how many cross site scripting and even SQL injection
vulnerabilities they've put in there.  Hmm, know what, I CAN count...

http://www.securityfocus.com/search
search area  "Vulnerabilities"
search for   "phpbb"

Drum roll please...  24!  The latest one is as recent as this month!

So, BE CAREFUL!

--Dan

--
     FREE scripts that make web and database programming easier
           http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/