[nycphp-talk] NYPHP List Reorganization?

Dan Horning dan at mx2pro.com
Thu Sep 25 10:11:02 EDT 2003

And in case anyone wants to talk politics ...
http://www.dwc.to/politics/
:-D

- Dan Horning
1-866-284-3150 (Toll-Free)
President:
     Technical Evangelism &
     Media Systems Administration
MX2 Productions
     Media from concept to execution.

(http://lists.nyphp.org for those who haven't joined yet) we'd have a
complete and very knowledgeable set of real time resources for the
community to use.  And, with all lists available as digests (also
available via http://lists.nyphp.org), having the traffic organized a
little may strike a nice balance for people.  I'm eager to hear thoughts
on this, either on this list or in private, and if I get a general +1 on
this, I'll have the new list this afternoon (and if anyone has any
notes/ideas to pass on about mailing list policies and guidelines, I
it'd be a very valuable addition).

It's a pleasure to be on this list, and to have seen it grow into a
resource for so many.  Thanks all,

Hans Zaunere
President, New York PHP
http://nyphp.org