[nycphp-talk] Lost Sessions

Scott Mattocks crisscott at netzero.com
Thu Sep 25 11:05:21 EDT 2003

Hello,
A couple of days ago I wrote asking about sessions and objects.  Per
David's suggestion I am storing objects in the session and calling them
by reference, but when I get to the next page, my objects have
disappeared.  In fact all of my session has disappeared.  When I try to
login a user it works fine and all of the session info is present at the
end of the script.  When I click on a link to the next page the session
is empty.  All pages are starting the session through an included file.
  Any ideas as to what is killing my session?

Thanks,
Scott Mattocks