[nycphp-talk] shopping cart help

Phil Powell soazine at erols.com
Mon Sep 29 22:29:46 EDT 2003

Dan's right, it's totally having to be custom-built due to the unusual nature of the site and all, not to mention the learning curve I would have to endure to use oscommerce anyway.

It's coming along ok now a few bugs here and there to fix up; again, proving that my "hammering process" in learning will eventually pay off; I can't even explain what I did to fix the cart!

Phil