[nycphp-talk] automatic translation

Phillip Powell phillip.powell at adnet-sys.com
Thu Apr 1 14:25:26 EST 2004

[Quote]

I think it's safe to assume that there are many different approaches, and
"word-for-word translation" is probably the most flawed. This is why you
are wrong to suggest that most online translators use this approach.

[/Quote]

You assume such a statement and yet call my logic flawed??? I think
you're drinking Budweiser, you need to upgrade to premium Czech beers
instead, Chris.

[Quote]

1. "online translators" == "PHP-based translators"

There's more to the Web than PHP.

[/Quote]

I believe that in the logical debating arena is called "non-sequitur".  Since you're going there, so shall I.

Upparsning dina svarar!
Phil