[nycphp-talk] phpAdsNew

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Tue Apr 6 16:09:15 EDT 2004

>>> being a performance problem; however, the problem was that the banners
had a visible "fill" effect when the page loaded, and it caused a
noticeable delay for page loads.  This might have been something fixed
up in later versions of phpadsnew. <<<

You know skip this whole conversation lol, I just realized that the last
build was end of Sept 2003 (doh!) ... one of those "dont know what happened"
projects that got abandoned I guess ... a shame considering alot of projects
are getting into taking PayPal donations now ...

>From hans not junk at nyphp.com  Tue Apr  6 16:27:58 2004
> that the banners
> had a visible "fill" effect when the page loaded, and it caused a
> noticeable delay for page loads.  This might have been something fixed
> up in later versions of phpadsnew. <<<
>=20
> You know skip this whole conversation lol, I just realized that the
last
> build was end of Sept 2003 (doh!) ... one of those "dont know what
happened"
> projects that got abandoned I guess ... a shame considering alot of
projects
> are getting into taking PayPal donations now ...

Like I say...

>NYPHP... now accepting project managers for development projects

:)