[nycphp-talk] phpMyadmin's dumps won't import into...phpMyAdmi n?

Chris Bielanski Cbielanski at inta.org
Tue Apr 6 16:47:11 EDT 2004

Does this mean it might be resolved by altering (if possible) the original
or destination table structures to use datetime data instead of mixing
datetime and timestamp?

Subject: RE: [nycphp-talk] phpMyadmin's dumps won't import into...phpMyAdmi n?
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:47:41 -0700
From: "Hans Zaunere" <hans not junk at nyphp.com>
To: "NYPHP Talk" <talk at lists.nyphp.org>

> Does this mean it might be resolved by altering (if possible)=20
> the original
> or destination table structures to use datetime data instead of mixing
> datetime and timestamp?

That would "fix" it but for the wrong reasons, and potentially break
other dependencies that the column is expected to be a TIMESTAMP (like
timestamping).