[nycphp-talk] phpMyadmin's dumps won't import into...phpMyAdmin?

Marc Antony Vose suzerain at suzerain.com
Tue Apr 6 16:51:19 EDT 2004

Hmmm....

So, maybe the bug is not in phpMyAdmin.  I also thought the timestamp
should be coming out as a timestamp integer, but I figured phpMyAdmin
knew more about this stuff than me.

Anyway, the two results are NOT differently formatted.

I need to investigate this more and find out why the timestamp isn't
coming out as a timestamp...maybe I can appeal to the sysadmin to
grant me temporary access to this account.

Marc