[nycphp-talk] problems with pear stuff

Greg Faber greg at click3x.com
Fri Apr 9 16:14:24 EDT 2004

um, well actually no, I didn't do pear get XML_RSS, I just went to the
pear website and downloaded XML_RSS, XML_TREE and XML_PARSER. Upon
closer examination I saw that parser.php was already installed. I tried
doing "pear get XML_RSS" but I get "no such command" (the shell is
bash-2.05a, btw). Thanks for taking the time to help me out.