[nycphp-talk] JPEGs and metadata

Bill Lovett bill at ilovett.com
Sun Apr 11 21:09:27 EDT 2004

 From http://us4.php.net/manual/en/function.exif-read-data.php

"Exif headers tend to be present in JPEG/TIFF images generated by
digital cameras, but unfortunately each digital camera maker has a
different idea of how to actually tag their images, so you can't always
rely on a specific Exif header being present."

But further down it also mentions the "Exif 2.10 standard".

I know you can read the metadata via php, not sure about writing it.

-bill