[nycphp-talk] Smarty + HTML_QuickForm_Controller: problem and solution

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Thu Apr 15 10:18:36 EDT 2004

I've just started playing with HTML_QuickForm_Controller and was wondering
how to get it to play nicely with Smarty.

[raises garbage can lid to deflect flying tomatoes from Smarty- and
PEAR-bashers]

I googled around and found nothing but people asking the same question.
So I waded in and (more or less) figured it out by examining the source
and the examples and experimenting. Now I'm wondering if there'd be
interest in a little tutorial and/or presentation on this topic. (Although
I'd really need a more experienced (than me) volunteer editor to review my
spiel before I inflict it on live people.)

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

        "Anybody else got a problem with Webistics?" -- Sopranos 24:17