[nycphp-talk] PEAR: HTML_QuickForm

John Corry lists at neoncowboy.com
Fri Apr 16 14:50:55 EDT 2004

I am just starting to dig into the PEAR packages.

I was looking at David Sklar's "essential tools" book at Border's the other
day (after reading about it here) and noticed the section about QuickForm.

I didn't buy the book yet (it's in my cart at Amazon.com, should get it next
week), but have a quick question.

I have a bunch of sites that use very similar forms. It would be really
advantageous to me to write a class or functions to automate the generation
of these forms, hence I'm looking at QuickForm.

All of these forms submit to a form processor script called Phorm.

I can't find anywhere in the QuickForm docs how to generate a form that
submits to a script, or how to set the action attribute...it looks like
QuickForm wants to be the form generator and processor all at once.

Does anyone know of essential reading for QuickForm before my new book gets
here?

Thanks,
John Corry