[nycphp-talk] PEAR: HTML_QuickForm

David Sklar sklar at sklar.com
Fri Apr 16 15:22:05 EDT 2004

> I can't find anywhere in the QuickForm docs how to generate a form that
> submits to a script, or how to set the action attribute...it looks like
> QuickForm wants to be the form generator and processor all at once.

You're right -- normally QuickForm wants to be the generator and
processor all at once. You can change the action of the form by passing
a new action as the third argument to the HTML_QuickForm constructor,
though. For example:

$form = new HTML_QuickForm('myform','POST','/cgi-bin/phorm');

This makes "/cgi-bin/phorm" the action of the form printed by
$form->display().

David