[nycphp-talk] headers already sent...

Greg Faber greg at click3x.com
Mon Apr 19 15:34:32 EDT 2004

Hello people,

I've been developing this little extranet thing on my mac and now that
it seems ready to fly I uploaded it onto my web server but now I get
these 2 errors:

Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent
(output started at /var/www/xtranet-staging/upload.php:1) in
/var/www/xtranet-staging/upload.php on line 3

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/xtranet-staging/upload.php:1) in
/var/www/xtranet-staging/upload.php on line 91

Basically I know why I get these warnings, ie: I'm sending headers
twice (the second warning is caused by the
header("location:upload.php") function call). What I don't get is why
are headers being sent without my knowledge? This works fine just
running off my home computer so what's the deal? Is there something in
the php.ini file that I need to enable or disable?

Thanks, as always, for your help.

Greg