[nycphp-talk] headers already sent...

Scott Mattocks crisscott at netzero.com
Mon Apr 19 15:40:03 EDT 2004

> Basically I know why I get these warnings, ie: I'm sending headers twice
> (the second warning is caused by the header("location:upload.php")
> function call). What I don't get is why are headers being sent without
> my knowledge?

You may not really be sending headers twice.  You will get that warning
anytime any information is sent before you try to send headers.  If
there is a print or an echo or even just characters outside of <?php ...
?> then you have already sent information.  Check that you are not
printing any strings made up of just white space or that all of your
files start with <?php (no spaces or new lines or html) and end
immediately after ?>

Scott Mattocks