[nycphp-talk] [ot] Building Linux Kernel

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Tue Apr 20 21:24:31 EDT 2004

Here is a link which  may help:
http://fossil.wpi.edu/docs/howto_build_kernel.html

It is a kind of a step-by-step outline of
building a Suse kernel and limited in scope.

I have the feeling that you are running into problems
which are beyond the scope of this outline.

Still it might be of some use.

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com