[nycphp-talk] [ot] Building Linux Kernel

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Wed Apr 21 13:25:15 EDT 2004

Cris Snyder writes:

> Knowing this is a handicap when it comes to maintaining Red
> Hat systems,
> and RH is the flavor of the moment with the people who spend
> the money.
>
> Then again, anyone who learns Linux via Gentoo and then uses that
> knowledge to reverse engineer what RH is doing (and isn't
> driven insane
> in the process) will have serious job security. Also, I'm relying on
> that person to produce a RH port of the Gentoo portage system
> so that I
> can finally do automated from-source installs.

 Thought you said you wouldn't wear 'dumb hats' and were a
 true (little) devil worshiper.

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com

"The use of COBOL cripples the mind;
its teaching should, therefore, be regarded as a criminal offense."
- Edsgar Dijkstra