[nycphp-talk] [ot] Anyone think the Cisco/TCP thing is goingaround?

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Fri Apr 23 10:59:11 EDT 2004

Oh my, that is quite a sad story.  I personally hope to never hear the
sound of a dial-up modem again.

My service has been good to date.  My main complaint is they seem to be
forming a habit of incorrect over-charging.  They have been good about
crediting when I bring it to their attention.  Definitely pays to
carefully read the itemized section of the DSL bill!

Hope you get your tractor back real soon.

-Aaron