[nycphp-talk] [ot] Anyone think the Cisco/TCP thing is goingaround?

Mitch Pirtle mitchy at spacemonkeylabs.com
Fri Apr 23 10:55:08 EDT 2004

Aaron Fischer wrote:
> Here's hoping!  I'm actually calling them today because they made a few
> mistakes on my most recent bill.  I plan on asking about the "service
> outage" last night.  I'll post if I find out any additional info.

Some dork botched my order, and last Friday they canceled my existing,
working DSL and started a new order.  I am STILL using dialup 1 week
later (ironically Earthlink, as Verizon provides no standby services)...

I wished I could tell you about Verizon DSL here in NYC, but I'm living
large on analog until those prozac-popping freaks get my
previously-working circuit back up :(

Nah, I'm not bitter!  Just feel like a farmer that got his tractor
repossessed.

-- Mitch