[nycphp-talk] [ot] Anyone think the Cisco/TCP thing is goingaround?

Jeff Knight jeffknight at mac.com
Fri Apr 23 11:03:54 EDT 2004

I'm on Piolosoft here in NYC (by Hans Z's recommendation)
http://pilosoft.com/
they'll get the ball rolling fairly quickly (probably quicker than
starting again w/ Verizon (they botched our order as well, seems like
company policy)) and all they need is the verizon land line to get
going. Everything is running super-peachy. And their personal customer
service is light years ahead of a corporate behemoth like Verizon.

jeff.knight not junkmail at nyphp.org