[nycphp-talk] [ot] Anyone think the Cisco/TCP thing is goingaround?

Daniel Krook danielk at us.ibm.com
Fri Apr 23 14:12:17 EDT 2004

> Just reading this makes the blood boil in my veins.

Agreed.  I'm having flashbacks to my 4 month Bell Atlantic / Verizon DSL
fiasco in the summer of 2000.    And on the last month those incompetent
assclowns went on strike.

The day my DSL was finally turned on, RoadRunner became available in my
apartment complex and representatives were greeting people at the door and
saying they could have a cable connection within 24 hours.

Daniel Krook, Application Developer
WW Web Production Services North 2, ibm.com
1133 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604

Personal: http://info.krook.org/
Persona: http://w3.ibm.com/eworkplace/persona_bp_finder.jsp?CNUM=C-0M7P897