[nycphp-talk] (ir) regular expressions (stupid me)

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Sat Apr 24 10:59:32 EDT 2004

Hi Jayesh:

Pardon me for not answering your direct question, but here's a better
solution.  Completely standardize the data via my Address Standardization
Solution: http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/addr/  Use it when
someone inputs data to be saved and when someone types in an address to
look up (also run it once on any data created before you started using
the solution).

Enjoy,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/