[nycphp-talk] Regular Expressions Helper available (alpha ver)

Jayesh Sheth jayeshsh at ceruleansky.com
Sat Apr 24 10:44:46 EDT 2004

Hello all,

for those of you who were kind enough to take a look at my last regular
expressions related question, I thought might share this link:

http://www.ceruleansky.com/scripts/regexp/

It is simple (quickly / badly written) script that enabled you to
quickly test whether a (POSIX /ereg() ) regular expression matches a
snippet of text.

I will add support for Perl-style ones soon, add a whole sampling of
built-in expressions for testing (including email address validation,
phone number validation, etc).

I will also clean up the code for the future versions since this was
quickly thrown together out of the need to learn regexes.

This might be useful to others, so I thought I would share it here.

Best Regards,

- Jay