[nycphp-talk] NEW PHundamentals Article - Spoofed Form Submissions

Jeff Siegel jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Wed Apr 28 09:18:43 EDT 2004

A new PHundamentals article - Spoofed Form Submissions - has been
posted. As is our usual practice, this article is in beta form and is
subject to revision. Comments and suggestions are welcome.

See:
http://phundamentals.nyphp.org/PH_spoofed_submission.php?expiredate=5/12/2004

Jeff Siegel & Michael Southwell
The PHundamentals Team