[nycphp-talk] PHP/MySQL offline

Mark L. Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Fri Apr 30 08:10:52 EDT 2004

This is great.  Thanks Jeff.  So I'll use EasyPHP to quickly set up an AMP
environment on my client's Windoz machine.  Then I'll port the PHP scripts
and MySQL tables to their machine.  Two questions:

1. Anyone know of a good encryption tool to prevent the whole world from
seeing my source on the client's machine?  I publish under GPL, and
therefore, am happy to provide source - still, I would like to know who's
getting it, etc.

2. On occasion I might change my PHP scripts ;-) and therefore would like
the client's machine to receive these changes.  Any  good way to do this?

Thanks again everyone.

Mark

--------------------------
Mark L. Withington