[nycphp-talk] question about pruning code

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Fri Aug 6 16:54:15 EDT 2004

Mitch:

To expand upon what Adam said, include performance is better when...

Your include_path leads directly to the files in question or you include
using a full path.

The files are at the root of the file system or as close to there as
possible.

Steps have been, and will be, taken to improve the Zend engine's
performance when doing includes.  They should be appearing in future
releases.

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/