[nycphp-talk] Site Quote

Yury Rush yury at heavenspa.com
Wed Aug 11 11:08:05 EDT 2004

Joe -- in this instance-- your quote was rather fair in my eyes.. but hey
once they say its too much.. refer to the proposal and say -- ok which
elements can we remove so that we can fit the proposal into your alloted
budget.... if they still give you alot of BS, wish them well and move on.
Just my 2 cents.

regards
yury

http://www.americanfactfinders.com